2. Unzip the file and upload it to your website. Please
make sure the directory remain the same structure.
3. Login to your administrator panel and enable web2ship
as a shipping method.
4. Key in your username from web2ship.
5. IMPORTANT: In order for
multiple currency to work or USD currency to work with our shipping calculator,
you need to add Malaysia Ringgit (MYR) as default currency and update the
currency exchange rate with other currencies that you offer.
6. In order for the shipping calculator to work, you need
to make sure all the countries name in your shopping cart is the same with our
destination countries name. A list of the countries in CSV can be download
Tips on configurations of your oscommerce shopping
1. Make sure you had set all products' weight base on kg.
e.g: 200g will be 0.2kg.
2. Product's weight meaning effective shipping weight;
dimension weight or actual weight whichever is higher. You may want to
put in the packaging weight as well, or you can setup packaging weight
1. This shipping calculator will not able to check for non
2. This shipping calculator is only valid for web2ship
user and shipment origin from Malaysia.
3. This shipping calculator will not able to check for Out
of Delivery Area, Extended Area or Remote Area.
4. Destination countries will be base on postal zone and
maybe different from political zone.
5. Destination countries which is not available for our
service will be showed as service not available.
Shipping Calculator Conditions of Use (COU)
We are not responsible to any issue or loss
due to the use of this shipping calculator including and not limited to
miscalculation of shipping fee, fuel surcharge and Remote Area. Service is
provided on "As is" basis.
Want to show the shipping cost on your website without
shopping cart? Just copy and paste the API code below and replace username
with your web2ship id and you need to replace the parameters with your delivery
details. You might need to get help from your web programmer.