By becoming a web2ship agent, you can offer the following services to your walk in customer or neighbors.
Here are the requirements:
Here are the benefits of becoming web2ship agent:
Say you operate a printing shop or stationary...
On typical day
1. You have 10 walk in customers who send about 10 parcels within Malaysia with an average 1kg. = Selling Price RM9.81 - Cost RM6. = RM3.81 x 100 parcels = RM381
2. 2 Shipments to oversea (US and Australia) with average 0.5kg. roughly will make RM100.
3. 20 drop off shipments = RM20
4. 50 collection shipments = RM50
5. 20 Customers who walk in and buy other stuff, assuming profit RM5 each = RM100
Total = RM651 / day
which is about RM14322 (If you operate only 22 days a month)
The security deposit need to be top up before Application. We need to make sure only serious application only.
If the application is rejected, we will refund the security deposit within 1 business day via the payment gateway.(Credit Cards/PayPal).
For refund during termination/withdraw from the program, we will hold the security deposit and account balance up to 45 days from the date of termination of account. This is to ensure all in transit shipment (especially international shipment) is already been delivered and confirmed no extra cost.
1. Agent rate will be same as Business Rate in web2ship.com
2. Your selling price will be same as Publish Rate in web2ship.com.
3. Parcel drop off by other web2ship user* (must booked via web2ship) will be RM1 per parcel regardless of size.
4. Parcel send to the web2ship agent address (for others to come and collect from agent) will be RM1 per parcel regardless of size.
5. Subject to all other fees such as Remote Area surcharge, Extended Area surcharge and etc.
6. Agents must responsible to print out AWB with no extra charges.
Other Services / Fees that are chargeable to the customer by Agent:
1. Printing of commercial invoices or other supporting documents.
2. Packaging fees and wrapping service.
For Web2ship Drop Off user: